You would be hard-pressed to find a double-boarded plastic surgeon with more experience and expertise in the Mukilteo area and Washington than Dr. Ronald A. Krueger. Dr. Krueger has provided exceptional cosmetic and aesthetic services for individuals across the Puget Sound region for almost 30 years. Krueger Aesthetics also distinguishes itself with a proprietary brand of medical-grade skincare products: KRx Medical.
When these products are combined with trusted guidance and consultation from Dr. Krueger and our double Board-certified Registered Nurse, Phyllis Pollock, our practice is equipped to provide a full range of “medically managed skin care.”
This approach maximizes the results from the array of other services available at our office, such as nonsurgical laser resurfacing, fillers, and surgical procedures. In fact, this dynamic duo’s finding that better skin care preparation resulted in better results from treatments and faster healing served as the impetus for developing this line of products in the first place!
KRx Medical’s products are generally unified by the following characteristics:
- Formulated with active ingredients
- Cruelty-free – never tested on animals
- Contains high-quality preservatives
- Appropriate for all skin types
We also offer a complete product line to address your day-to-day skin care needs. However, we will not know what specific products and routines are most suitable for you until after evaluating your skin.
The all-important consultation
All of our valued patients benefit from and start with a complimentary consultation. During a consultation, we look at your skin, discuss your concerns, and figure out what you do daily to care for your skin. From there, we amplify those behaviors and products with recommendations for powerful and safe KRx formulations.
Good skin care is universal; all patients can benefit from taking better care of their skin! A few product “highlights”:
- We offer three cleansers. The Milky Revitalizing Cleanser does not require a toner. The Beta Enzyme and Clarifying cleansers do require our pH Balancing Toner product, and they are appropriate for normal to oily and very oily to rosacea-prone skin, respectively
- Our Vita-CE Serum with Ferulic Acid is an integral part of our patients’ skin care routines. After the age of 25, our skin loses 10% of its powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C, each year. No amount of oral supplements can restore vitamin C, but medical-grade topicals will! We recommend this skin hydrater and photoaging fighter to most of our patients aged 25-plus
- Pigment control products come in the form of Hydroquinone 4% and Clarifying Serum. The latter product combines Hydroquinone and Vitamin C. For patients who are allergic to ingredients within these products, we offer a Kojic Acid Serum. It is not as powerful, but maybe a safe approach for those who are pregnant, lactating, or actively treating melasma
- Our Exfoliating Cream is very strong, containing 15% glycolic acid. So, we recommend only using this product twice a week to minimize dryness and thinning of the skin. The “stingle” means it’s working! And a little goes a long way
- NeutralEyes® is designed to fight dark circles, bags and puffiness, and wrinkles and lines below and around the eyes. Simply massage it in well and watch it go to work
- Unlike most moisturizers that simply glue the dead skin cells back together, our Intense Hydrating Complex is a true, non-greasy rehydrater and healer. We also offer a Hyaluronic Booster Serum (with or without a “tint”)
- Last (but most important) is our SPF 45 Clear Defense and Age Defense with Medium Tint. Both of these products are broad-spectrum and fight UVA and UVB rays for the ultimate protection
Additional products in the KRx effectively manage everything from lip lines to brittle eyelashes and dry, aging skin on the hands, legs, arms, and feet.
Call (425) 876-9999 to schedule your complimentary consultation at Krueger Aesthetics in Mukilteo, WA today.
Share this Article